COMPANY: YUKON ADVANCED OPTICS WORLDWIDE
YEAR OF FOUNDATION: 1994
HEADQUARTERS: UAB “Yukon Advanced Optics Worldwide” (Lithuania)
PROFILE: Manufacturer of optical products, night vision, synergies of electronics and optical devices and accessories (production, research and development)
- UAB “Yukon Advanced Optics Worldwide” (Lithuania)
- FE “Beltex Optic” (Belarus) | “Mezon –A” Ltd. (Russia)
- “OPYU Enterprise” (People Republic of China)
- Pulsar Systems USA, Inc (USA)
- Polaris Vision Systems EU Ltd (Great Britain)
LABOR FORCE: more than 700 employees
- Binoculars & Spotting Scopes
- Night Vision Monoculars & Binoculars (Gen. I, CF-Super Gen, Gen. II+)
- Head-mounted night vision devices (Gen. I, CF-Super Gen, Gen. II+)
- Night Vision Riflescopes (Gen. I, CF-Super Gen, Gen. II+, Gen. III)
- Digital Night Vision Riflescopes
- Digital Night Vision Devices / Digital Night Vision Video Recording Systems
- Laser Range Finders
- Thermal Imaging Equipment
- OEM Products
- Accessories (IR Flashlights, Lenses, Mounts, etc).
YUKON ADVANCED OPTICS
Optics developed for consumer market. Hunting, outdoor and hobby markets as well as specialty optics for security and search/rescue plus many other semi-professional applications
Optics and advanced NV designs culminating years of research into a new line targeted towards professional and discriminate amateur users. Law enforcement, tactical, search and rescue operations and many other applications are considered in development of the Pulsar models.
NEWTON SPORT OPTICS
Night vision devices for the mass market Newton’s sleek design and solid performance in its calls made it successful with many major global retail outlets. Unbeatable price and quality make Newton a sure choice for amateur observers and science enthusiasts.
WHY YUKON WORLDWIDE?
- Yukon Advanced Optics Worldwide – is the largest global manufacturer and developer of the consumer NV products in Gen 1. With more than 60% of the global market share. Experience, scrupulous attention to quality, dominating development capabilities and competitive pricing - some of the contributing factors allowing our leading position.
- Market leader in research and development. Exclusive manufacturer of the CF Super gen 1+ systems that bring the cost of Gen technology closer to the performance of Gen 2+ in resolution and image quality. From binoculars to thermal imaging Yukon has the capability to stake its claim in innovative approach to the market needs.
- Leader in digital NV development
- Global leader in OEM manufacturing of NV systems. (Bushnell, Night Owl, Bresser, Tchibo, etc.)
- Up to 20% of the product line is renewed every year with new product models and modifications.
- Competitive mix of features that provides every product with unique characteristics separating its market rivals.
- Unparalleled after sale service of all products manufactured by Yukon Advanced Optics Worldwide