YEAR OF FOUNDATION: 1994
HEADQUARTERS: UAB “
PROFILE: Manufacturer of optical products, night vision, synergies of electronics and optical devices and accessories (production, research and development)
- UAB “
- FE “Beltex Optic” (
- Pulsar Systems USA, Inc (
- Polaris Vision Systems EU Ltd (
LABOR FORCE: more than 700 employees
- Binoculars & Spotting Scopes
- Night Vision Monoculars & Binoculars (Gen. I, CF-Super Gen, Gen. II+)
- Head-mounted night vision devices (Gen. I, CF-Super Gen, Gen. II+)
- Night Vision Riflescopes (Gen. I, CF-Super Gen, Gen. II+, Gen. III)
- Digital Night Vision Riflescopes
- Digital Night Vision Devices / Digital Night Vision Video Recording Systems
- Thermal Imaging Equipment
- OEM Products
- Accessories (IR Flashlights, Lenses, Mounts, etc).
Optics developed for consumer market. Hunting, outdoor and hobby markets as well as specialty optics for security and search/rescue plus many other semi-professional applications
Optics and advanced NV designs culminating years of research into a new line targeted towards professional and discriminate amateur users. Law enforcement, tactical, search and rescue operations and many other applications are considered in development of the Pulsar models.
Night vision devices for the mass market
- Market leader in research and development. Exclusive manufacturer of the CF Super gen 1+ systems that bring the cost of Gen technology closer to the performance of Gen 2+ in resolution and image quality. From binoculars to thermal imaging
- Leader in digital NV development
- Global leader in OEM manufacturing of NV systems. (Bushnell, Night Owl, Bresser, Tchibo, etc.)
- Up to 20% of the product line is renewed every year with new product models and modifications.
- Competitive mix of features that provides every product with unique characteristics separating its market rivals.
- Unparalleled after sale service of all products manufactured by Yukon Advanced Optics Worldwide